Tuesday, January 15, 2008

No more Bleach Anime Video

Yeah... its true. I'm not gonna post any more Bleach Anime Video, cos recently I receive some news said that Dattebayo will stop uploading Bleach anime English Sub if there still many people upload the video in Youtube. I wouldn't take this risk, so I'm sorry to you all. I must stop it now, if not maybe in future we will not ever again watch bleach anime.

For who are from west side I think there no problem cos I can gerenty everone has Internet at their home, but for those who live in asia still many of them has some difficulties to have internet access at thier home. If they want to use Internet, they must go to a store that provide internet for use, in my place call cyber cafe. So the reason for me do this side is to ease this kind of people who are Bleach Fan to watch Bleach online without download it, but for now on.... again I said sorry, I can't do that anymore....

But don't worry I will try to link to someone who got permission to post Bleach video and post it here... also, I will give few links to download the video...
Again, The reason I post the videos is to share my interest with others bleach fan especially who has problem to download it. There's no hidden agenda!

Sorry all.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why you don't just create a link from your blog to youtube. Is someone really wants to see that episode, they will just click on the link. That's what I do on my blog. Besides, placing the whole youtube video box inside of your blog slows down load time, so why bother?

Anonymous said...

That is sad if I can't watch Bleach especially Ichigo Kurasaki ever again. I love his character and i want to sketch him.