Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bleach Anime - Episode 154(Rukia & Kaien, the sorrowful reunion)

Rukia shock for awhile when see the guy in front of him. was No.9 Espada= Aaroniero Arruruerie=kaien. I don't want to said was that really was Kaien. For those who read manga exactly know.. for those who not read manga, I dun want to spoil them.

My comment on this episode is Rukia too emotional obout her fealing. I know she feel bad of her action to kill her ex-vice captain. Everbody also.. my point is she suppose to use more her mind to think then her fealing. Not her fault after all, Kaien order she to kill him, and she know that, but she still wanna fault her self. If she can make a different kill and need to kill, for sure she can fight with the number 9 espada more efficient,that what I think laaa. Rite know she seem like a little bit creepy to hurt/attack the Aaroniero. My opinion, she need to clear her mind 1st before she fight with the espada, if not she gonna kill her self.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3

0 comments: