Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bleach Manga - Chapter 307

Haha.. I'm pity to Syazel, he need to take the hurt at the sword stick into his body for a long time... Mayuri poison has slow down the time. I don't know why mayuri want to heal Ishida injured 1st. I think maybe he want to take Ishida back and continue his experiment. If that true, I'm sad of him.....

On the other hand, zaraki has shown his what he capable of. At first he able to strike one slash on Nnoitra body, but it didn't wound him even a scratch. Zaraki still didn't shock of that and able to catch Nnoitra and this time he got an idea, and when he want to stick his sword into Noitra eye patch, noitra instanly step back. Ops.. I think I write too much! You need to read it by your self to know what going on next laaa....

Click here to read Chaper 307

0 comments: