Monday, December 10, 2007

Bleach Manga 303 - Dumdum Dummy Dumbstruck

When I read this episode, my prediction was wrong... Mayuri not been defeated but he just "punk" Syazel. Haha... good job done Mayuri! At first, after reading last chapter. I though that not gonna be, as Captain level he easily been punch n kick by Syazel... but after think 2 3 times, yeah maybe KB want Mayuri to loose and accept it.

In this chapter there 2 thing I wanna to write, and that are Mayuri body and is Syazel has died.

I'm still don't really understand the meaning Mayuri word that he changed his body part with dummy... In my mind, if he do that, then of cos the one who now fighting with Syazel not really Mayuri. Maybe a clone... or maybe his head only the original part, but that also not make sense cosz Syazel has smash all mayuri's voodoo doll. Hmm... What in KB mind now? what he gonna create next chapter?

Another thing is, many people said that Syazel already died. But I don't think so.. Example we can see Zomari, even his been slice by million/billion of blade, he still can breath. So, my opinion, Syazel also gonna be like that.. come on la rite, Not just been smash by giant baby he gonna die.. He's an Octava Espada, it mean he more powerful then Zomari...

But still can get any solid answer, need to wait next chapter... ;)

0 comments: