Saturday, December 1, 2007

Bleach - Episode 150(Oath! Back Here Alive Again)

Just finish watch this week bleach episode. overall for me this new bleach episode not quite good, but still ok. no much filler this week. I like the part where Nel chasing Ichigo while she crying and speak. If no subtitle and even I know Japanese, I think I wouldn't understand what she saying... haha... quite funny!

I don't have much thing to write about this new episode. I don't know why, maybe because the storyline so simple and no any hard part/scene... For me only 2 scene that I like. 1st I already mention above 2n is where Orihime need to admit she will obey to Aizen. I aspect on the end of Ichigo journey to save Orihime, she refuse to follow him. This is because from my understanding, she will get the Hougyoku and destroy it.

This week Bleach anime episode.

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the shoes are about 340 bucks everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?