Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bleach Anime - Episode 151

Sorry for not post bleach anime episode 151. I kinda BZ with my work, same as last year, need to clear out out 2007 project before go in 2008. Huh... too tired. Again, I'm sorry for the late update.

OK, this episode about Ichigo fighting esapada number 103(dancing ex-espada). I think the most reason he been drop from espada cos he too annoying for me. Clumsy mexican arrancar.

Without release his bankai, Ichigo not a par to the parvirion espada. Ichigo refuse to use his bankai even number 103 arrancar push him. I would say Ichigo just a dumb! He could finish the fight early and continue to search orihime. If I were him, I already finish the dummy in a sec. Becos my purpose is to rescue orihime and avoid many fight as possible. I'm not coming with a battalion, I'm just with 5 person and I'm sneak into enemy base. So is better to keep save!

ok, below is bleach anime episode 151.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3

0 comments: