Monday, November 5, 2007

Bleach Manga - Chapter 298

I'm really excited read this chapter... The introducing scene so awesome! As many has expected Byakuya will come rescue her sister in law, Rukia. Then Mayuri will facing Sayzel Apporo. The 1 I'm not expected to come is Unohana Restsu! She properly will not having prob, she and her VC just facing a group not an Espada.

I love the line Zaraki said to Ichigo "It's an intrusion, get out the way!" and give a kick to Ichigo, and Mayuri line "Hueco Mundo full of treasure" Haha.... tat was cool!

I'm a little bit sad coz there no fight scene in this chapter, so must wait next week. Overall I would said this week chapter great, coz when I'm read it I'm full of excitement, my hand can't wait to click next page!

Click here to read Bleach Chapter 298 - Intruder 3

0 comments: