Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bleach Anime - Episode 149

Last nite I read 1 thread at 1 of bleach forum... so there got some people complaining about this week episode. They said how Ashido able to deflect the cero only use hollow mask, and how can Ichigo able to use normal "Getsuga Tenshou" to strike down the cero... So because I didn't watch this week episode yet, so I decide to watch it on the spot to know exactly what this people complaining about.

After I watch it, I think why Ashido can just used hollow musk to deflect the Menos cero and why Ichigo able to use Getsuga tenshou without use his Bankai... So here my point.

My opinion that Ashido able to used hollow's mask to block/deflect the Menos cero, because I think he used Adjunchas mask. You see, Adjunchas more powerful than Menos and they the guardian of the forest. Ashido has many times fighting with them and many has fallen to his hand... My point here, if Adjunchas more greater than Menos, of course they body more hard them Menos. And Ashido known this and used their face mask to protect from cero.

This also apply to Ichigo. We already know, that Ichigo has grown much stronger than before. Of course his Getsuga Tenshou also more powerful than before. He able to hurt an arrancar with that, for sure it's not gonna be any problem for him to broke the Menos cero. After all this only my opinion... No body right and no body wrong... huhu...

This week bleach anime episode...

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3

0 comments: